Monday, February 11, 2013


I am all about easy things to cook for my kids to eat, that is also healthy. This is another favorite in our house and I have to say it is beyond easy, delicious and hearty. I buy two packages of turkey polska kielbasa, a bag of new potatoes, and a bunch of fresh green beans. I slice the kielbasa into little circles and after spraying my pressure cooker with oil I place the meat into the bottom of the cooker. Afterwards I wash the new potatoes and place them on top of the meat, then I wash the green beans and place them on top of the potatoes. So the meal is layered, only one pot to wash and you have your meat, potatoes, and vegetables. I do add a little water and then sprinkle with salt and pepper and turn the pressure cooker on and it's done and ready to eat in a matter of minutes! We had this for dinner tonight and its makes me feel oh so good! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment